This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.abacamortgage.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to order a tri-merge credit report via our site.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: See what data we have about you if any, change/correct any data we have about you, and express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
Customer Complaint Policy
It is the policy of our company to respond to customer complaints, disputes, and issues immediately, to take each complaint seriously, to investigate each complaint however small it is – immediately, and to take remedial actions swiftly. As soon as a complaint is received, it is documented and is logged into a special log. The complaint is sent directly to the Customer Complaint Officer or his designate, in order to take action. All complaints and records of complaints are kept in a special complaints binder along with all the Customer Complaint Officer’s Quality Control Files and other written policies so employees can easily access them and use them to provide better customer service. Reports on complaints are reviewed during the Customer Complaint Officer’s meetings with our Board. We are focused on providing financial products and services to all customers in compliance with all Federal and State regulatory policies including but not limited to consumer protection, fair lending, and civil rights laws. For more information, contact us at 850-939-4050.
These materials are not from HUD, FHA, the USDA, or the VA. These materials were not approved by any government agency. They are independent of any government agency. We are not in any way affiliated with any organization listed or referenced within this website, including HUD/FHA/USDA/VA. The inclusion of various education, information, web links, or materials is not an endorsement of the Sender or any of its employees or business partners.
For information directly from HUD/FHA, visit https://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?rc=/program_offices/administration/hudclips
For information directly from the VA, visit http://www.benefits.va.gov/HOMELOANS/
For information directly from the USDA, visit http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usda/usdahome?navid=GRANTS_LOANS
Tool Kit Link (TRID):
Adjustable Rate Mortgages Booklet Link:
Settlement Costs Booklet (Non-TRID)
Our Company is committed to protect non-public customer information in every transaction, at every level of our organization.